Forums - Malmo vs Helsingborg

Hello GuestSearch
Malmo vs Helsingborg
Posted on: 10.04.2020 at: 13:17:37 Quote Reply
Author:
Gast

Malmo and Helsinborg are two leading teams at the moment in Swedish topflight, and probably two best sides of Allsvenskan. Malmo are second placed with 17 points from 9 games (5-2-2) and are 3 points behind current leaders Helsinborg, who collected 20 points with a 6-2-1 record so far.

But Malmo’s current form is not on the same level as it was in opening few rounds. After 4 straight wins at the beginning of the season, Malmo entered bad patch and managed only one win in last 5 games. They suffered 0-2 home defeat against Goteborg and 0-3 defeat away at Elfsborg, and in last 3 rounds they managed to stay unbeaten, with two draws and one win.

Helsinborg also enjoyed bright start and managed 4 straight wins and 7 games without defeat, to eventually lose away at AIK. They bounced back immediately with a win against Kalmar in last round, and they look in better shape before this match.

Predicting 1×2 outcome of this match is never easy, but at odds offered I prefer Helsinborg. Straight away win is tempting @3.75 at bet365, while 2.08 @Victor Chandler for Helsinborg on 0.25 Asian Handicap also represents nice value.

However, my best bet in this match would be Under 2.5 Goals, as I don’t think either side will rush in this match and would probably even settle for a point under these circumstances. 1.73 @betbubbleslooks slightly higher than my estimated fair odds.